50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation
On September 10, 50 units C101-28/33 light trucks made by SAIC boarded a ship at Shanghai Port, embarking on their journey to Chile. After their arrival, they will be mainly used for urban logistic services across the country.
Particularly designed for their customer in Chile, C101-28/33 light truck successfully made its debut in Chile in August this year. Equipped with D20TCIF1 four-cylinder engine, the truck delivers a maximum power of 93kW/3200rpm and a maximum torque of 350 N.m/1,600-2,400rpm. Its BOSCH high-pressure common rail fuel jetting system help the vehicle achieve high energy efficiency and high reliability. By cutting its weight, the truck only consumes 12.3L fuel for every 100 km, 0.4 L less than that of its counterparts.
SAIC officially entered Chile’s light truck market in 2013. So far, it has sold 2,900 units light trucks in the country.
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor 2022-05-13
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April 2022-05-12
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate 2021-11-10
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Hongyan's Fullly Electric Tractors Completed Trial Operation in Chile 2022-05-26
- JMC's Sales in Chile Jumped 300% YoY in 2021 2021-12-27
- 875 Units Foton Mini-trucks to be Exported to Chile 2021-04-01
- Foton Continues to Strengthen its Brand Value in Chile 2020-10-29
- Foton All-Electric Truck Enters into Chilean Market 2020-06-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February