African Customer Introduces SHACMAN Trucks for Oil and Gas Transport Services
AFRICA, Novermber, 4, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- Company D, a well-known transport company in Africa, said that the SHACMAN X3000 tractors they are using are highly-efficient trucks that can achive exceptionally low fuel consumption with the right operation, deliver high reliability, coupled with excellent after-sales services.
Due to the legal adjustment, local logistics companies have started the process of phasing out the use of the current vehicles and replace them with new ones. This offers a terrific opportunity for SHACMAN to bring its trucks to the market and capture a segment of the market currently dominated by European and American brands.
Company D is a transport service company owning a trucking fleet of 240 trucks, mostly European brands and specializing in cross-border transportation of oil and gas resources between its country and the neighboring countries.
After year-over-year's operation, there has been a sharp increase in maintenance costs and repair to keep these old trucks running, so company D decided to replace them with new ones.
European trucks' branding image has been formed in the minds of local customers based on their using experience, which is hard to change rapidly. SHACMAN are facing critical challenges in build trust with existing customer on Chinese trucks.
However, after the first meeting with customer, SHACMAN quickly made a series of adjustments to suit its customer’s needs. Moved by SHACMAN's commitment and purpose-built tractor X3000, the truck operator finally chose SHACMAN.
After a trial operation of the first batch of SHACMAN trucks, the customer found that SHACMAN trucks have been doing great as far as they aware, they have kept their low fuel consumption in comparison to American trucks that are still in the fleet and are powerful enough to carry out the majority of work effectively.
“SHACMAN's after-sales service is also great. That’s why we will buy SHACMAN trucks again next time”, added the person-in-charge.
- SHACMAN X5000 AMT Tractor Heads Were Exported to Overseas Market 2022-02-23
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- Hundreds of SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks Were Shipped to Afghanistan 2022-01-13
- Peru's President Handed Over the SHACMAN H3000 Key to CGBVP 2021-12-20
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB￥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- 50 SHACMAN Trucks Were Delivered to Local Government of Kenya 2021-01-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-?end Report January-?December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021