BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
China's largest new-energy vehicle (NEV) maker BYD announced on April 3 that as of March 2022 it stopped the production of fuel vehicles according to the company’s development strategy needs. In the future, BYD will focus on pure electric and plug-in hybrid vehicle business in the automotive sector. At the same time, BYD said it will continue to provide comprehensive services and after-sales guarantee for existing fuel vehicle customers, as well as the supply of spare parts throughout the life cycle to ensure customers can travel worry-free.
BYD said that it is always committed to building a greener tomorrow to meet people's aspirations for a better life through technological innovation. This strategy adjustment aimed at accelerating the implementation of the 'double carbon' goal and promoting the sustainable development of society with the power of technological innovation.
By doing this, BYD has become the first automotive manufacturer in the world to stop the production of fuel combusting vehicles.
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe 2022-03-28
- BYD Receives Largest-ever Order for Heavy-duty Electric Trucks Outside Asia 2022-02-28
- BYD Helps Deliver Anheuser-Busch’s First Zero-carbon Beer for Super Bowl LVI 2022-02-17
- BYD Partners with Nuro to Build All-Electric Driverless Delivery Vehicle 2022-01-14
- BYD Delivers the Largest Pure Electric Logistics Truck Fleet in Latin America 2021-12-16
- BYD Signs COP26 Agreement to Speed Up EV Adoption 2021-11-18
- BYD Rolls Off a Driveless E-drive Cabin-less Terminal Tractor 2021-11-15
- BYD to Send 28 New Energy Vehicles to Laos 2021-07-26
- DHL Adds More BYD Electric Trucks to Its Fleet in U.S. 2020-11-26
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-?end Report January-?December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021