Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
HAIKOU, CHIANA -- On June 8, Geely New Energy Commercial Vehicle Group signed an agreement with Hainan government to collaborate on a new energy special-purpose vehicle plant in Haikou National High-tech Zone.
After the construction of this project was completed, it will become the first new energy special vehicle plant in Hainan Province and the supporting facilities related to charging, battery swapping and operation will also be set up, with Hainan setting as the center, and then expanding to Southeast Asia.
Hainan Province is the first province in China to set the goal to phase out gas-powered cars by 2030 and also the first island economy to propose a clean energy strategy.
All departments in the Haikou National High-tech Zone will thereafter provide necessary assistance and support to ensure the smooth construction of the plant.
Geely Holding Group established Geely Commercial Vehicle Group in 2014. In 2016, it officially launched a new energy commercial vehicle brand called Farizon Auto. Geely New Energy Commercial Vehicle Group is the first commercial vehicle group in China to focus on the new energy field. At present, Geely Group has a product lineup ranging from heavy trucks, light trucks, small micro trucks, LCVs to buses and its brand ”Farizon” is in the leading position in the industry.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor
- SANY, Batra Tech Sign Deal to Build a Battery Recycling Network
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification
- Daimler Truck Subsidiary Torc Robotics Opens Technology and Development Center
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February