Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
CHINA -- As technology continues to advance, the trend toward automation and unmanned manufacturing is becoming more and more apparent. Tonghui Logistics, as a logistics company, is constantly exploring the application of intelligent equipment, combining the advantages of the company in new energy and intelligent network technology.
Recently, Tong Hui Logistics and the Institute of Automotive Engineering jointly carried out a L4-level automatic driving joint verification project - transferring cabs by driveless truck.
The test vehicle is a SHACMAN Delong X6000 tractor with L4 level of automatic driving. The whole body is equipped with multiple cameras, LIDAR, millimeter wave radar, combined navigation and high-performance automatic driving domain controller, which can realize 360° environment perception in the range of 200m in front to 100m behind the body in order to ensure the safety of driving. Some of the functions frequently used in logistics transfer scenarios, such as spot parking, obstacle avoidance, and autonomous route planning, can also be achieved by this truck.
The trial operation not only provides a solution to the problem of high costs when transfering the cab, but also paves the way for SHACMAN autunomous driving trucks to be further put into operation in specific areas such as ports and railway goods station.
- First Batch of 15 Units CAMC CNG Tractors to Be Sent to Indonesian Customer 2022-05-10
- SHACMAN X5000 AMT Tractor Heads Were Exported to Overseas Market 2022-02-23
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- Hundreds of SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks Were Shipped to Afghanistan 2022-01-13
- Peru's President Handed Over the SHACMAN H3000 Key to CGBVP 2021-12-20
- African Customer Introduces SHACMAN Trucks for Oil and Gas Transport Services 2021-11-04
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB￥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor
- SANY, Batra Tech Sign Deal to Build a Battery Recycling Network
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February