Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
CHINA -- Yutong's new energy commercial vehicle base project has now kicked off! This project will focus on the manufacturing of new energy heavy trucks, medium trucks, light trucks and other complete vehicles, key components such as new such as new energy axles.
After more than 20 years of development, Yutong already has the technology and qualifications for new energy commercial vehicles and has launched seven truck segments, providing the possibility for it to capture more market opportunities.
Yutong new energy commercial vehicle base project is located near Yulong Street in the Jingkai District and covers an area of 2,622 mu, with a planned total investment of 8.5 billion.This project is planned for a development period of the next 5-10 years and covers R&D, manufacturing and production of key components of new energy commercial vehicles.
When the project is completed and put into operation, it is scheduled to produce an output value of RMB 30 billion per year. Moreover, the project has industry-leading manufacturing processes and intelligent manufacturing that allow Yutong to maintain an industry-leading position. With the support of this project, Yutong is striving to build a new energy commercial vehicle industrial ecology in which the innovation chain, the industrial chain and the supply chain work together to play their respective roles.
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April 2022-06-02
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice 2022-01-25
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October 2021-11-29
- BYD to Send 28 New Energy Vehicles to Laos 2021-07-26
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Skywell Lay Foundation Stone for Its Intelligent Manufacturing Base in Hohhot 2020-08-05
- Foton Donates 50 Trucks to Assist Kuwait in Its Fight against COVID-19 2020-03-24
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says 2020-03-23
- Tan Xuguang: Employees around the World Brand to Fight against the Epidemic 2020-03-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump