FAST Transmissions Were exported to Sumatra, Indonesia
INDONESIA –A batch of FAST transmissions has recently been exported to Indonesia (Sumatra) by being mounted on high-end mining dump trucks. These FAST transmissions offer high reliability and safety, which can significantly reduce the overall operating costs of vehicle. Combined with their excellent reputation and brand presence, FAST transmission has been a pupular choice among local customers.
In the tropical rainforest mines of Sumatra, transport conditions are very harsh due to the year-round heat and rain. However, FAST transmissions can help improve the production efficiency of dump trucks operating in the mining areas thanks to its high safety, reliability and efficiency.
FAST transmission developed specifically for mining applications, comes standard with power-splitting technology, unique structure, integrated PTO design and reasonable gear arrangement, to make it efficient and strong enough to address the needs for green mine construction.
- Beiben Exports AMT-equipped Dump Trucks to Zambia 2021-09-13
- SANY Launches Annual Service Campaign 2022 in Indonesia 2022-07-21
- First Batch of 15 Units CAMC CNG Tractors to Be Sent to Indonesian Customer 2022-05-10
- CATL Partners with Indonesia to Boost E-mobility with $6B in Investment 2022-04-19
- FAW Trucks Showcased at Indonesia Auto Show 2020-03-13
- Foton Attends the 19th Indonesia Mining Exhibition 2019-09-25
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Xichai Aowei Engine Shines at Electric Indonesia 2017-09-20
- Tata, Hyundai to Boost Sales of CV in Indonesia 2017-06-12
- Sales of Heavy Trucks in Indonesia Jump in 2017 2017-06-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021