First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
BEIJING, CHINA -- On July 5, the first 40 hydrogen-fuelled heavy-duty trucks were officially delivered to Beijing for operation, which will promote the low-carbon and green development in the transportation industry.
Equipped with a high-capacity hydrogen system, the hydrogen-powered heavy-duty truck delivered here is two to three times more efficient than a traditional internal combustion engine. In addition, it has a long range of over 440km, short hydrogen refueling time and a low noise level. Equipped with the standard lithium manganate battery, it can start by one push at -30°C, and operate in Northern China in winter for all-day transport of asphalt and concrete.
Liu Zhencheng, the project leader of Beijing Hydrogen Fuel Heavy Truck Operator said: "We aim to put a total of 550 units of hydrogen fuel cell trucks into operation. Assuming that the existing diesel vehicle consumes 55 liters of fuel per 100 kilometers and travels 25,000 kilometers a year, then the reduction of carbon dioxide is about 20,000 tonnes a year, which is of great significance to the low-carbon and green development of the transport industry.
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN 2022-05-19
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics 2022-02-11
- Cummins, Daimler Collaborate on Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trucks 2022-05-13
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 2022-04-07
- BOSCH Qingling Hydrogen Fuel Cell Project Officially Kicks off in Chongqing 2021-12-29
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands 2021-11-16
- Cummins Delivers Fuel Cells for Refuse Trucks in Europe 2020-07-17
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies 2020-07-14
- Weichai Opens Hydrogen Fuel Cell Plant in China 2020-04-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021