FOTON Ambulances Support Nigeria in Opening Green Channels for Medical Care
NIGERIA -- On July 19, 20 units of FOTON VIEW transit ambulances were delivered to the Nigerian government for use in public hospitals in Abuja and other regions to promote the improvement of medical emergencies in public hospitals.
Private hospitals in Nigeria are known to enjoy high medical standards in general, but the high cost makes them inaccessible to the general public. Whereas, public hospitals need to improve their health care quality to make sure all people get the health care services they need.In such a context, the arrival of these FOTON ambulances will effectively reduce pressure on emergency medical services and support local government in improving the livelihoods of local residents.
FOTON has been developing in Nigeria for more than a decade. As of now, its engineering vehicles, logistics trucks and small and medium-sized buses have been widely recognized by industry customers such as Nigerian Breweries Plc, an international brewing company. Through this delivery, FOTON has been put on the list of Nigeria’s government procurement and proves that its special purpose vehicles are highly reliable.
Ambulance, as one of the most important rescue equipment, is the first line of defense to protect people's lives.The delivery of these FOTON ambulances not only marks its successful entry into the ambulance segment in Nigeria, but also suggests a growing confidence of the local government in FOTON and its products. In the future, FOTON Motor will keep pushing the development of public health in Nigeria and provide “Green Channels for Medical Care” to protect the lives of local population.
- Foton's Brand Value Reaches RMB 191,516 Million 2022-07-28
- FOTON iBLUE EV Truck Obtained EU WVTA Certificate 2022-07-27
- FOTON New Energy Mixer Delivered to Mexico 2022-07-27
- FOTON's Highlights in H1, 2022|Overseas Sales Volume 44703 Units, Up 47.3% YOY 2022-07-26
- FOTON AUMAN EST-A Launched in Mexico 2022-06-28
- Expect More From Angka-Tan Motor, the Sole Distributor of FOTON in Malaysia 2022-06-15
- FOTON Introduces Fully-electric, Commercial Trucks at IFAT in Munich, Germany 2022-06-15
- FOTON AUMAN AMT Heavy-duty Trucks Launched in Africa 2022-06-10
- Chinese Ambassador to the Philippines, Huang Xilian, Tours FOTON PH 2022-05-21
- 15 FOTON AUMARK S Delivered to FLASH Express in the Philippines 2022-05-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021