Sinohytec Raises ￥150m for Fuel Cell Comprehensive Test and Evaluation Cener
Sinohytec recently announced that it would raise RMB 150 million funds to for a comprehensive fuel cell testing and evaluation centre project. The project is expected to have a total investment of $220 million, of which $150 million will be raised.
According to the actual situation and progress of the project, Sinohytec has changed the main body of implementation of the fundraising project from Beijing Sinohytec Co.,Ltd. to Beijing Future Hydrogen Valley Technology Co., Ltd.. The place where the project is to be implemented has also been changed to Changping District, Beijing, where the future Hydrogen Valley is located.
Future Hydrogen Valley was established in 2019 and is located in Future Science City in Changping District of Beijing, which is an important part of the company's R&D and testing platform. As of the announcement date, Future Hydrogen Valley has filed the "Comprehensive Fuel Cell Testing and Evaluation Centre" project to the Development and Reform Commission and has obtained the documents of approval of environmental impact assessment.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021