FOTON New Energy Mixer Delivered to Mexico
MEXICO -- A FOTON 100% electric concrete mixer has recently been delivered to a building materials company in Mexico. This is FOTON's first electric mixer introduced to its fleet, and will be used primarily for concrete transportation later.
The customer is known to be a subsidiary of Mexican Holcim Group, a global leader in building materials and solutions. Holcim Group engages mainly in the production and supply of cement, concrete, aggregates and construction-related products and services. As a green concrete company, it is committed to providing green and low-carbon materials to achieve sustainable development and creating more sustainable cities and smarter infrastructure to improve living standards around the world.
In early 2022, the company invested $6.2 million in eco-friendly solutions to modernize the country’s fleet of ready-mix concrete mixers and increase the use of sustainable fuels in their transportation. The introduction of this FOTON 100% electric concrete mixer will definitely contribute to the sustainable development of the Mexican construction industry and will be for the benefit of Mexico and the rest of the world.
This FOTON 100% electric concrete mixer is the first generation of its heavy-duty electric trucks with a gross vehicle weight of up to 40 tonnes. It uses lithium ion batteries, has quiet operation and can transport up to 10 cubic meters of concrete. Moreover, it has the capacity to move in any city and highway in Mexico thanks to its compliance with Mexican regulations on maximum weight and dimensions.
"This mixer truck and other future electric products used for providing cement, concrete, aggregates and construction solutions are part of our 2025 strategy “Accelerate Green growth”. The intention is to create more sustainable cities and smarter infrastructure to improve living standards around the world by using the world's widest range of low carbon building materials." said Jaime Hill, CEO of Mexican Building Materials Company.
Concrete mixers, as one of the main construction tools, are popular in Mexico because they can transport concrete without losing quality and humidity. In Mexico, there are thousands of traditional mixers operating in the country day and night, which also has an impact on the local environment. Therefore, the adoption of a 100% electric mixer truck has become a priority and one of the most important actions taken by the Mexican construction industry to reduce the carbon footprint of this essential activity for society.
FOTON Motor, as an active practitioner and advocate of green and low-carbon mobility, has always placed new energy vehicles in the strategic position in the future development, and new energy vehicles are also the core content for automotive enterprises to move toward low-carbon development. With this partnership, FOTON Motor will work with its customers to address the challenges faced by the Mexican construction industry in its transition to green transportation, and thereby serve as an example and leader for innovative and sustainable building solutions.
- FOTON iBLUE EV Truck Obtained EU WVTA Certificate 2022-07-27
- FOTON's Highlights in H1, 2022|Overseas Sales Volume 44703 Units, Up 47.3% YOY 2022-07-26
- FOTON Ambulances Support Nigeria in Opening Green Channels for Medical Care 2022-07-22
- FOTON AUMAN EST-A Launched in Mexico 2022-06-28
- Expect More From Angka-Tan Motor, the Sole Distributor of FOTON in Malaysia 2022-06-15
- FOTON Introduces Fully-electric, Commercial Trucks at IFAT in Munich, Germany 2022-06-15
- FOTON AUMAN AMT Heavy-duty Trucks Launched in Africa 2022-06-10
- Chinese Ambassador to the Philippines, Huang Xilian, Tours FOTON PH 2022-05-21
- 15 FOTON AUMARK S Delivered to FLASH Express in the Philippines 2022-05-07
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021