FOTON iBLUE EV Truck Obtained EU WVTA Certificate
EUROPE -- On July 26, FOTON iBLUEEV truck was granted an European Whole Vehicle Type Approval certificate(WVTA) by Germany'sTÜV Rheinland, an independent third-party testing, inspection and certification organization.
This means that FOTON iBLUE EV Truck fully meets the high standards of EU regulation, could therefore be exported to EU and non-EU countries and regions that require WVTA certification. This is also FOTON's first EU vehicle type approval certificate for trucks.
EU’s import and export regulations are among the most stringent in the world. EU WVTA certificate, as an access card for automotive products to enter the EU market smoothly, focuses on environmental, safety and security standards and is internationally recognized as one of the most valuable certification systems. This certification is accepted throughout the EU without the need for further testing until a directive is updated or your design changes.
The certification was done by TUV Rheinland in Germany. As a leading international provider of technical services, TUV Rheinland has over 150 years of experience in the field of automotive testing and certification, and has been authorized by many national ministries of transport in the European Union. TUV Rheinland has performed the performance and security validation required by the relevant regulations on the iBLUEM4EV truck, which is consisted of more than 30 items such as EMC, electric safety specification, noise, lane departure warning and advanced emergency braking.
FOTON iBLUE EV Truck uses the high-capacity, high-energy density power battery and permanent magnet synchronous motor from CATL, the world's largest battery company. It has the ability to fully meet the technical requirements for 0-30km/h starting acceleration, 30-50km/h overtaking acceleration and hill start capability, and has an advanced braking energy recovery strategy and ECO driving mode to adapt to different driving conditions and provide higher efficiency and 10% longer range. The complete vehicle is subjected to a rigorous test on battery, motor and electronic control system and more than 800 static inspections.The range fade rate is less than or equal to 35% at low temperature and its strong adaptability to environment also improves the vehicle's operational efficiency. And with 100,000 km of endurance testing completed, the safety of the complete vehicle is also guaranteed.
In addition to electric light trucks, Foton's full electric buses were also reported to be certified by the WVTA and had been put into official operation in New Zealand in April this year. As the world enters into low-carbon development, Foton has also launched many full electric and hydrogen fuel products, which have been deployed in many national bus systems, school bus fleets, and airport shuttle fleet around the world. The success of the WVTA certification for FOTON iBLUEEV truck signifies that FOTON has got the access to the most demanding European market. In the future, Foton will continue to contribute to global low-carbon development with new energy technology as its core driving force.
- Foton's Brand Value Reaches RMB 191,516 Million 2022-07-28
- FOTON New Energy Mixer Delivered to Mexico 2022-07-27
- FOTON's Highlights in H1, 2022|Overseas Sales Volume 44703 Units, Up 47.3% YOY 2022-07-26
- FOTON Ambulances Support Nigeria in Opening Green Channels for Medical Care 2022-07-22
- FOTON AUMAN EST-A Launched in Mexico 2022-06-28
- Expect More From Angka-Tan Motor, the Sole Distributor of FOTON in Malaysia 2022-06-15
- FOTON Introduces Fully-electric, Commercial Trucks at IFAT in Munich, Germany 2022-06-15
- FOTON AUMAN AMT Heavy-duty Trucks Launched in Africa 2022-06-10
- Chinese Ambassador to the Philippines, Huang Xilian, Tours FOTON PH 2022-05-21
- 15 FOTON AUMARK S Delivered to FLASH Express in the Philippines 2022-05-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021