Mining Dump Trucks Delivered to Southeast Asia
SOUTHEAST ASIA -- Shanqi Datong Special Automobile Co., Ltd. has recently shipped its first batch of high-horsepower mining dump trucks from China to Southeast Asia for delivery to its major customer.
In the initial period, to ensure smooth production and on-time delivery, the departments of technology, process, quality and procurement had met to discuss local working conditions and made adaptive improvements to the existing mining dump trucks.
At the end of the production process, Datong Special Auto also coordinated with the relevant departments of the Group to conduct an online remote inspection to ensure that the mining dump trucks delivered to overseas customers are in premium condition.
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 150-Ton Electric KINGKAN Mining Trucks in Ordos 2022-06-13
- XCMG Electric Mining Trucks Exported to South America 2022-06-01
- XCMG XG90H Mining Trucks Were Sent to Nigeria 2022-05-16
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos 2021-12-21
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- 1000 Weichai-powered Mining Trucks Delivered to Customers 2020-02-19
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China 2019-10-31
- First 10 Mining Trucks with K12 United Power Exported to Vietnam 2018-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021