Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao Paid a Visit to SHACMAN
On August 3, Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao paid a visit to Shaanxi Automobile Commercial Vehicle Industrial Park and held an exchange meeting with Zhou Yinchao, deputy general manager of Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck.
During the meeting, Niu Wangdao made a brief introduction to the Argentine's economic and geographical situation. In response to the situation he mentioned, SHACMAN leaders offered a number of optimized solutions and products specifically applied to the Argentine market. Both sides expressed their willingness to further deepen cooperation and contribute to the promotion of the relationship between China and Argentina.
Prior to the meeting, the delegation was also invited to visit the exhibition hall, assembly plant and new energy vehicles.
- 120 SHACMAN Delong X5000s Delivered to Customer 2022-07-26
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks 2022-06-17
- SHACMAN Announced a Major Deal on 1000 New Energy Trucks 2022-05-31
- First Batch of 15 Units CAMC CNG Tractors to Be Sent to Indonesian Customer 2022-05-10
- SHACMAN X5000 AMT Tractor Heads Were Exported to Overseas Market 2022-02-23
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- Hundreds of SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks Were Shipped to Afghanistan 2022-01-13
- Peru's President Handed Over the SHACMAN H3000 Key to CGBVP 2021-12-20
- African Customer Introduces SHACMAN Trucks for Oil and Gas Transport Services 2021-11-04
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
- Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao Paid a Visit to SHACMAN
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April