BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
NEW YORK — For the first time, BYD (Build Your Dreams) has been named to the Fortune Global 500 list.
Backed by its innovative technologies, such as the Blade Battery, DM-i super hybrid technology, and the e-platform, BYD sold 730,093 passenger vehicles in 2021, including 593,745 new energy passenger vehicles, with a YoY increase of 231.6%. In the first half of 2022, BYD sold 638,157 new energy passenger vehicles, up 324.8% YoY.
As Fortune noted, BYD’s aggregate sales increase of 19%, is the highest annual growth rate in the list’s history.
BYD’s North American headquarters is in Los Angeles, with a manufacturing facility in Lancaster, California and service centers across the United States and Canada. Known for its safe and innovative transit products, BYD began manufacturing school buses for the US market this year.
In March, BYD, “The Official Sponsor of Mother Nature” ceased its production of cars powered only by internal combustion engines, now only producing battery electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles.
On July 21, BYD announced its official entry into the passenger vehicle market in Japan, marking a new chapter in the globalization of BYD passenger vehicles.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 2022-04-07
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe 2022-03-28
- BYD Receives Largest-ever Order for Heavy-duty Electric Trucks Outside Asia 2022-02-28
- BYD Helps Deliver Anheuser-Busch’s First Zero-carbon Beer for Super Bowl LVI 2022-02-17
- BYD Partners with Nuro to Build All-Electric Driverless Delivery Vehicle 2022-01-14
- BYD Delivers the Largest Pure Electric Logistics Truck Fleet in Latin America 2021-12-16
- BYD Signs COP26 Agreement to Speed Up EV Adoption 2021-11-18
- BYD Rolls Off a Driveless E-drive Cabin-less Terminal Tractor 2021-11-15
- BYD to Send 28 New Energy Vehicles to Laos 2021-07-26
- DHL Adds More BYD Electric Trucks to Its Fleet in U.S. 2020-11-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
- Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao Paid a Visit to SHACMAN
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April