China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
China’s tractor head sale rose by 105 percent month on month to 43,000 units in January, according to data announced by CAAM.
CAAM said China has sold a total of 95,400 units of heavy-duty trucks in the domestic market in January. Among which, Tractor head as the most popular segment saw a sales of 43,000 units, down 50% year-on-year. However, the 43,000-unit sales of tractor head in January represent a 105% month-over-month increase compared to that of December last year (and the heavy truck market as a whole saw a 66% month-on-month increase). It is important to note that the tractor market has failed to exceed 40000-unit sales for six straight months. The 43,000 units sold in the tractor market in January 2022 was the best performance in the last seven months. The 43,000 tractors sold in January 2022 has already been the best performance in the past seven months.
Tractor Head Sales in January, 2022 (Volume: Unit)
As seen in the table above, the tractor market fell by 50% year-on-year in January, narrowing by 9 percentage points from the previous month (in December 2021, the tractor market went down by 59% year-on-year), around 42,000 units fewer compared to the same month last year. To be specific, three out of the top ten including SINOTRUK, Dayun and CAMC achieved a positive growth of 176%, 6% and 7% respectively. The decline most enterprises experienced reached double digits. Five fell by more than 50 percent, one plummeted by 78 percent. Dongfeng and Beiben's decline was lower than the overall market decline of 50 percent.
In January, two companies, SINOTRUK and Jiefang, sold more than 10,000 units, reaching 12,800 units and 12,700 units respectively. It has been six months since there was company achieving sales of more than 10,000 units last time. In January, the combined share of the top ten companies reached 99.44% by volume with the rest companies holding a mere 0.56% share, fewer than 300 units in total.
- SINOTRUK Launches Its New Generation of C9H Truck 2022-03-18
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022 2022-02-28
- SINOTRUCK’s Hydrogen Heavy-Duty Trucks Help Build-up of Green Ports 2022-01-13
- Malaysia: Roda Dimensi Is On Track with SINOTRUK SITRAK 2021-11-05
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-?end Report January-?December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021