New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
According to the latest statistics, the number of new energy heavy-duty truck sold in China totaled 1122 units in April 2022. This was a notable increase of 269% from April 2021. On a year-to-date basis, new energy heavy-duty truck sales totaled 5886 units over the first four months of the year. This was a notable increase of 528% from the same period in 2021.
A total of 4460 new energy logistics trucks were sold over the first four months this year, represent 75.77% of the total new energy heavy-duty truck sales, which is far higher than sanitation trucks who reported sales of 1007 units.
From category perspective, battery swapping truck saw the highest sales volume of 2666 units (45,29%) over the first four months with the widest range. While the sales volume of fuel cell and plug-in hybrid trucks are quite few at only 122 units (2.07%)and 12 units (0.21%) respectively.
New energy heavy-duty truck continued to achieve a high and sustainable growth rate in April on the high basis of March. There were 36 new energy heavy-duty truck companies, with sales of 1,122 units in April, a 269% jump year-on-year.
Four of these companies have sold more than 100 units, with combined sales reaching 710 units, which represented 63.28% of the total sales.
SANY once again ranked as number one with sales of 267 units and top market share of 23.8%. With sales of 165 units and 14.71% market share, HANMA came to the second place. The third place went to Beiben, with about 14.44% percent of market share and sales of 162 units.
The top three was able to sell a total of 594 units last year, 116 of which were XCMG, 97 were Yutong, 60 were FAW, 42 were Dongfeng, 34 were Nanjing Golden Dragon, 29 were ZOONLION, and 26 were SINOTRUK, which together account for almost 52.95%of the market.
During April 2022, new energy heavy-duty truck showed a significant increase compared to April.
FAW Jiefang achieved a net growth, XCMG, SANY, Beiben, SINOTRUK achieved a 1000% increase, Yutong and Dongfeng saw a 100% increase, Hanma, ZOOMLION continued their strong growth, Golden Dragon fell slightly year on year.
New energy heavy-duty truck market is still booming. The number of manufacturers who sell new energy heavy-duty trucks reached 55, with their combined sales up 528%YoY to 5886 units.
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice 2022-01-25
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October 2021-11-29
- BYD to Send 28 New Energy Vehicles to Laos 2021-07-26
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Skywell Lay Foundation Stone for Its Intelligent Manufacturing Base in Hohhot 2020-08-05
- Foton Donates 50 Trucks to Assist Kuwait in Its Fight against COVID-19 2020-03-24
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says 2020-03-23
- Tan Xuguang: Employees around the World Brand to Fight against the Epidemic 2020-03-19
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China 2020-02-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor
- SANY, Batra Tech Sign Deal to Build a Battery Recycling Network
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification
- Daimler Truck Subsidiary Torc Robotics Opens Technology and Development Center
- IVECO, Enel X to Develop e-Mobility for Commercial Vehicles in Europe
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January