Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
The total Chinese heavy-duty truck market for June 2022 reached 53000 units, up 8 percent on the same month in 2021 and down 66 percent from 157,700 units in the same period last year, a net decrease of 105,000 units compared to 2021. For the first half of the year, heavy-duty truck sales figure sits at 66700 units, down 64% or 66700 units from the record-breaking 1,045,000 units the year before. For the second quarter, Chinese heavy-duty truck market saw a sharp year on year decline of 72 percent in sales to 146,100 units, a net decrease of 367,000 units.
Among the three best performing players including Heavy Duty and Dongfeng, Jiefang ranked first with sales of 0.8 million units in June. Its cumulative sales of the first six months of 2022 is 73,900 units with a market share of 19.5%. SINOTRUK reported sales of about 11,500 heavy trucks in June this year, one of the only two companies whose sales crossed the 10000 mark. For the first six months this year, SINOTRUK reported sales of 91,100 heavy trucks, and its market share rose by 5.7 percent year on year to 24.1%.
Dongfeng (including Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor) sold about 9500 heavy trucks in June this year, ranking the third in the industry. For the first six months, Dongfeng also ranked the third with sales of 71,700 units and market share of 19%. SHACMAN posted sales about 11,500 heavy trucks in June this year, one of the only two companies whose sales crossed the 10000 mark. SHACMAN also reported year-to-date sales of 54100 units with market share increasing by 0.8 percent year-over-year to 14.3%. FOTON’s sales volume in June was 5500 units, while the sales result from January to June was 37,600 units, with a market share up 1.9% year on year to 10%.
XCMG has seen a total of 1965 unit sales in June 2022, ranked sixth in the industry with the smallest year-on-year decline (-15%) among the mainstream enterprises. Its cumulative sales from January to June stood at about 0.78 million units, with market share rising 0.8 percentage points to 2.1%, moving up to eighth in the industry. Dayun sold 1,597 heavy-duty trucks in June. For the first six months, Dayun reported total sales of 1597 units and ranked sixth by cumulative sales and seventh by monthly sales, with market share rising 1.2 percent to 2.9%. SAIC Hongyan sold 500 heavy-duty trucks in June. The cumulative sales of heavy trucks from January to June 2022 were approximately 0.92 million units, with a market share of 2.4%. JAC sold about 700 heavy trucks in June, with cumulative sales of 0.73 million units from January to June and 1.9% market share.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021