JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
Recently, 15 15-seat JMC Teshun light buses were successfully delivered to Panama Fire Department. These light buses are said to have won the bid for Panamanian light buses procurement project by virtue of their premium quality superior to competing products. And these light buses are also highly sought after by many industry customers in the region.
In addition, JMC also delivered 12 Teshun ambulances to a local emergency company in Panama in December last year. According to the data released by Panama automotive industry, JMC brand ranked first in retail share among Chinese brand light commercial vehicles in 2021.
During its 10 years of presence in the market in Panama, JMC has worked together with its distributors to boost its brand image with superior products. The delivery of these government-approved projects will further enhance JMC's influence in Panama and lay the foundation for its further entry into the Central American market in the future.With the rapid development of the company and the continuous improvement of brand influence, JMC has received more and more orders from overseas markets. Only in the last 6 months in 2022, JMC has achieved sales of up to 26,069 units in overseas markets, up 61.09% year-on-year.
Going forward, JMC will further accelerate the pace of "going global", enrich the product line for overseas markets, enhance the ability to compete in the global market, and make more JMC vehicles deployed all over the world.
- JMC's Sales in Chile Jumped 300% YoY in 2021 2021-12-27
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September 2021-10-12
- JMC Sales Jumped by 48% in March 2021-04-08
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- JMC Step up Efforts to Resume Production and Business in Overseas Market 2020-06-08
- JMC Donates Ambulances to Bolivia, Egypt, Panama and Myanmar 2020-04-27
- First 10 JMC Weilong Fuel Cell Trucks Delivered to Customer 2020-03-20
- JMC Got an Order for 100 Refrigerator Vans from FEI MAO YUN CHE 2020-03-04
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January 2020-02-25
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi 2020-01-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021