Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
In 2021, the share of new energy dump trucks represented only 0.87 % of overall dump truck market. However, this figure has risen to 7.34% in the first five months this year, well above the 4% share of new energy trucks in the heavy-duty truck market.
In terms of power type, the majority of new energy dump truck are remain all-electric, and this is also the case in the overall new energy heavy truck market. And among the 1,716 new energy dump trucks registered on the road across China in the first five months, 1,683 were all electric, 29 fuel cell and 4 hybrid trucks, representing 98.08%, 1.69% and 0.23% respectively.
The competition in the new energy dump market is as intense as that of new energy tractor head market. In the first five months this year, there have been four monthly champions emerging to compete for the fist place. In May, the first place was took by SANY with sales of 67 units, which is also the his second win after being crowned champion in February.
Golden Dragon, XCMG, Beiben and Hanma Technology are the only four players that have achieved sales in the new energy dump market last year. As of May this year, the number of players with new energy dump trucks available for sale has increased from 4 last year to 16 this year.
From January to May this year, the new energy dump truck market shows a good momentum of growth, with most companies such as Yutong, Sany,iBLUE and FAW Jiefang showing net growth, while XCMG, Beiben and Hanma Technology grew by 396%, 117% and 1586% respectively year-on-year. However, Golden Dragon, which was at the top of the new energy dump truck sales during the same period last year, saw a 92% decline. (Note: 150 new energy dump trucks sold by Golden Dragon from January to May last year were fuel cell dump trucks).
In terms of market share, the top three players, Yutong, XCMG and Sany, achieved a year-to-date sales volume of 481 units, 377 units and 221 units, representing a market share of 28.03%, 21.97% and 12.88% respectively. Beiben and CAMC come to the fourth and fifth place with sales of 141 units and 118 units and a market share of 8.22% and 6.88% respectively, which are followed by FAW Jiefang and iBlue with a market share of 5.36% and 5.3%.
- GEELY Tops New Energy Commercial Vehicle Sales in June 2022-07-20
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off 2022-07-07
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April 2022-06-02
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice 2022-01-25
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October 2021-11-29
- BYD to Send 28 New Energy Vehicles to Laos 2021-07-26
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Skywell Lay Foundation Stone for Its Intelligent Manufacturing Base in Hohhot 2020-08-05
- Foton Donates 50 Trucks to Assist Kuwait in Its Fight against COVID-19 2020-03-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021