China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
CHINA -- According to the data released by China Passenger Car Association (CPCA), China's pickup truck sales in June rose 19 percent year-over-year to 52,000 units, up 22.3 percent from the sales volume of 42,000 units in May. While China's pickup truck sales for the first half of this year were down 5.7 percent to 259,000 units.
TOP 1 Great Wall Pickup
June Sales：21251 Units
As an industry leader, Great Wall pickup trucks have registered robust growth, with sales rising 17.7 percent year-on-year to 21,251 units in June. This volume is 24.9% higher than the sales volume of 17,008 units in May.
TOP 2: JMC Pickup
June Sales: 6891 Units
As it has been presented so far, JMC remains a strong player in the pickup market. In June alone, the sales of JMC pickup trucks reached 6891 units, an increase of 36% from the previous year and 18.3% from the previous month (5825 units).
In the first half of the year, JMC reported a total production of 35,905 pickups, an increase of 5.71% over the previous year. Of which 35,828 pickups were sold in the first half of the year, representing an increase of 5.38% over 2021.
TOP 3: JAC Pickup
June Sales: 5723 units
JAC has made significant progress in the pickup truck sector in recent years. In June, JAC sold 5723 pickup trucks with a 135.9% year-on-year growth, which is 44.8% higher than the sales volume of 3951 units achieved in May.
TOP 4: Jiangxi ISUZU
June Sales: 4059 Units
Sales of Jiangxi ISUZU have remained steady over the past years. Jiangxi ISUZU posted a 11.4% rise in pickup sales to 4059 units in June, 8.9% higher than the 3726 units sold in May.
TOP 5: Zhengzhou Nissan
June Sales: 3951 Units
In June, Zhengzhou Nissan sold more than 3951 units of pickup trucks, down 11.3% year-on-year and up 7% month-on-month from 3692 units in May. Even the launch of Nissan Rich 7 failed to reverse the downward trend.
With the lifting of restrictions on pickup trucks entering cities across the country, pickup sector is expected to kick off the sales season. It's sales by 2030 are expected to exceed 1,000,000 units.
- Popular Pickup Brands Recommended by Overseas Users 2022-08-01
- Greal Wall Motor Rolled Off Its 300,000th POER Pickup 2022-05-17
- Great Wall Acquires Daimler AG’s Plant in Brazil 2021-08-19
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year 2021-08-19
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H 2021-06-10
- Great Wall Pickups Make Entry into the Egyptian Market 2021-04-15
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province 2020-10-21
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development 2020-10-21
- Great Wall Poer Put Four New Vehicle Models on Display at Auto China 2020 2020-09-30
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY 2020-09-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao Paid a Visit to SHACMAN
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April