FOTON Aumark S, Beyond the Limit
From -45℃ to +43℃
From an altitude of 200m to 4768m
Always being rigorous whatever the temperature is.
Always being reliable whatever the region is.
Always being excellent whatever the challenge is.
FOTON AUMARK S
European Standard, Logistic Expert
- FOTON Motor Creates Miracles with Speed 2022-07-05
- FOTON BIG SHOW Made Landfall in Southeastern Luzon, Philippines 2022-07-01
- WHY FOTON | FOTON AUMAN EST-A LNG 2022-07-01
- FOTON AUMARK, The Truck You Can Trust 2022-06-25
- FOTON's Full Electric Trucks Debuted at IFAT in Munich, Germany 2022-06-15
- FOTON TUNLAND G7 8AT 2022-06-06
- WHY FOTON | Truck Mate, Big is More 2022-05-26
- FOTON ME | Travelling the World in a FOTON Truck 2022-05-19
- FOTON VIEW Ambulance Helps Access to Emergency Medical Care in Bangladesh 2022-05-17
- FOTON Turns Over 300 AUMARK S to YTO Express Philippines 2022-05-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February